So proud of DS!

DS has therapeutic horse back riding every other week since he was 5. He is learning to ride as well as horsemanship. Today he did 20 minutes on the lunge line! For those who are not horsey folks- this mean the horse was on a tether and trotting in circles while DS practiced his riding positions and balance. He worked SO HARD he was out of breath. N0- sadly I have no photos or video. (which is odd for me) :0(
next time...

okay I need a Q.... What has your LO been up to recently?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• clappingYay, that is such an accomplishment!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Aww- glad he gets so much out of it. Sounds like fun even tho it's hard work. :) And yes,next time we want pics! :)

As for my little one, she's sad that the Y decided to do co-ed teams this year instead of girls only & boys only. So now we're just waiting for softball in a couple of months. And Grade cards come out tomorrow :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Hoarding... seriously lol I had to tell her to stop. Her latest treasure was a thrown out Xmas tree from a neighbor. You ds is braver than me horses scare me.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 7:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• so glad to hear, we love happy stories from our friends
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• Mine have discovered a new hobby that Daddy enjoys as well. They got to hang out today with a ton of other girls and their Daddy's today just having fun.

BTW we HS and her grades just came in from our accredited program and they are amazing. She got a C+ in both reading and penmanship (I was expecting both of these grades as she totally failed her first reading assessment b/c she was so nervous and her handwriting is slowly improving).
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2013