Gator Boys

so tonights episode there is a dad who is worried because a gator snapped at his 4 year old and it traumatized her, COMPLETELY understand this. But I had to giggle a little, this is one show that Little One loves.

She would be like, Hey pop pop call gator boys to get this thing!

luvmygrandbaby

Asked by luvmygrandbaby at 9:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2013 in Entertainment

• We watch that show every week. My boys are totally obsessed with lizards, gators, crocs - anything reptilian or amphibious is right up their alley. lol Those things are not my favorite, but I have to admit that I enjoy watching Gator Boys. Paul's cute, and Jimmy's not bad either. Ashley looked way better as a blonde, though. Not that my boys notice/care about any of that, though. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I've never seen it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• LOL luv. That's too cute.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I've watched it a couple of times, lol

Right now DH and I are watching the Moonshiners, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2013

• My husb gets into all those shows. I personally would rather watch my comedies, or even repeats of old sitcoms, than watch the shows where the hillbillies need subtitles! lol :p Thank goodness we have more than 1 TV in the house :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• hillbillies need subtitles was sort of rude
    I come from where some of them do as do many of my friends but no matter, we are used to people dissing us for having a fun life.

@Wendy, we have bearded dragons 7 currently with 15 eggs incubating. We love reptiles and our grandbaby LOVES alligator farms.
    I agree with ashleys hair.

It maybe hillbilly but it has taught ours that even little gators can hurt you pretty bad and that you should never touch one or get close to it. If you see it you run from it and get an adult.

Although I am still pretty sure she'd like to wrangle it herself.
    luvmygrandbaby

Comment by luvmygrandbaby (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• not seen it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2013