Please can someone help me im the same post for my daughter is sick

i just remembered she fast on sunday monday tuesday and also singed on saturday if you read my previous post can someone please setr my mind at ease that its not pregnancy....she just became sick the other night :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Take her to the doctor!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• im asking is it pregnant symptoms
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Seriously lady...NO SHE IS NOT PREGNANT.
    MamaLisec

Answer by MamaLisec at 1:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• You sound like a paranoid mama, do you have just cause that you thin your daughter is pregnant? Or just a lack of trust is the issue? If she is pregnant, there isn't too many things you can do. Well there is, but none of them are pleasant. One such is disowning her and throwing her out. The flu is BIG this year also. Have you thought of that?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• but theres no coughing going on im trying ot think its the flu
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• My daughter symptoms of the flu included the following.... dizziness, she could not stand when we held her up on her feet without her legs shaking real bad, a runny nose, no fever, ended up in the PICU or pediatric intensive care unit for 2 days. My symptoms were a slight fever of 100.2, a little cough, 2nd day I feel ok, voice a little rough. 3rd day 103 temp, went to ,my doc, ended up in the ER with pneumonia. The flu manifests in many different ways. There has been people who have DIED with this flu. Instead of worrying if your daughter is pregnant, maybe you should be a little more concerned with if your daughter has the flu. If you catch it in time the doc can giver her Tami-flu which works GREAT if caught in time.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Take her to the damn doctor already.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I can't seem to find your previous post; but I can give you a couple of tips if you are concerned about your daughter's becoming pregnant. I took my oldest daughter (now 26) when she was 9 and allowed her to watch the birth of her cousin. I was very worried about her as she kept talking about having babies all the time. Once she saw the delivery of her cousin, she informed me that she was going to adopt. She was 24 when she finally did have her first baby, and wasn't permiscuious throughout highschool. My second daughter; was 11 when she went in and witnessed the birth of her niece, and has no desire to have a child until she is grown and married. I also put her on the implant ( a birth control implant they place in the arm) which is good for 3 years, just to make sure. I do believe in educating your child about the risks of having a baby, but also leave the door open so she can come and talk to you in case she is.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2013