Wow Crazy weather

Here is why we are all getting sick around here:(one has a  temp of 101.5 today, and coughing her head off. The other one has a dry cough no temp ,no runny nose etc. The little one is still dealing with her virus. :( I cannot wait until Spring. Then we are in aerial flood watch. Which most likely will mean we will have to take the round about way to and from home because our creek floods.

We had warm weather then cold again , a few inches of snow. Now the snow is gone except in spots.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yep- we had freezing rain & sleet over night- now it's warming up & will rain off & on until Thurs. when it switches over to snow again. We have some tummy issues going on at my house. First me on Sat. into Sunday & now my 10 y/o. She is on a 2 hr delay, which will give us time to decide if she can attempt school today or not. I hear ya tho, I can't wait til winter is over! But then again, I hate winter & say that every year! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• We were supposed to get freezing rain yesterday here but we got lucky. Hope you all feel better soon. I am sitting here dreading going ot to the dr with two kids sick in tow:( But they got to be seen.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• why am i anon i just realized i must of hit the anon button lol
    Anonymous

• It's 44 degrees this morning in Chicago and it's supposed to be 61 tomorrow. I'm so confused
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Last week was in the negatives....today it is 30* with freezing rain. Everything is ice outside! My dog was slipping....in the grass! Its going to be a fun walk to the bus stop. =/
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:44 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• looks almost like the week we just had and what we are about to have. But its been in the teens where I am
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I know, it's 8 am here & 67 degrees, it's supposed to get to 75 today. Yesterday, the high was only 56.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Is 28 and snowing but later is suppose to go to 37 and change from snow to ice rain.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

My sinuses are so confused. I suspect by Thursday I'll be miserable.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2013