So, what have I missed?

Hi all!
I haven't been on here since before Christmas (I think), due to having no free time and no working laptop! So how is everyone? You all having a nice day? It's horrid weather here, we finally get rid of the snow and we get horrible grey skies and rain instead. Boo!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 7:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• That's what you've missed.  Anons now trying to mimic other members typing styles so, people think they're someone else.

welcome back

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Wow! That's a long time to be away! I don't know how you did it! When CM was shut down due to Sandy, I went into withdrawls! lol :p Luckily you haven't missed too much. CM is like a soap opera, you can be away for a while & still manage to catch up in no time. We still have annoying anons who find pleasure in tormenting some of the regulars. We have a lot of moms dealing with illnesses right now due to super bugs going around. And pretty much the usual sharing of recipes, WYWT, etc. Even tho it's a lot of the same old same old, I still keep coming back for more! :p Have a great day too! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I don't think the Anons could match my level of crazy ...

(Gauntlet has been thrown down ...)
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Oh gosh! Hope everyone is feeling better Soon! Hahah I've definitely had withdrawals! Dunno how I managed without you all! X
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 7:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2013