Could I be pregnant?? The first day of my last period was jan 11th, two nights ago my stomach was cramping badly the other night... I have also been nauseous no vomit though...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, no, maybe so
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• you had sex, so maybe
    wait until late
    then pee on a stick with first morning urine

less than 3 weeks ago start of period
    not likely
    and too early for symptoms

i say something you ate or FLU
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• The flu is going around. There' that possibility.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 11:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• So lets say your period ended on the 16th,and you ovulated on the 25th(14th day of cycle),you'd be 3 DAYS PREGNANT today so....ummm yeah

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• If you had, unprotected sex, then yes it is possible that you could be pregnant. HOWEVER, it would be nearly impossible for any kind of test to show you a positive since, as butterfly stated, you would only be like 3 days pregnant. I would suggest perhaps ask a magic 8-ball.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Hey anon, tell me tell me! I'm on the pill but was late taking it one day and then 3 days later too. about 10 days after the end of menstration my breasts got real sore and are larger. I'm sensitive to smell (but then again I've always had a good nose, so I'm not sure if it's more sensitive than normal) and my periods don't always show because of the pill I'm on, but my next period should start next Sunday. Oh, and I haven't been feeling well, but no real symptoms. Could it be hormones and my body fighting the flu? or Am I pregnant?

** The question is only for Anon... not intended to be answered by anyone else. I just want to see if she can diagnose me through a computer screen.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Anonymous

• The Answer to my above post:
    Though I don't have the proof yet, I believe my breasts are sore do to hormones. Every once in a blue moon right around ovulation, my breast will get sore and swollen until menstration (apparently not uncommon, it just doesn't happen to me but maybe once a year). The first few times it happened (3 years ago) it freaked me out... I thought **pregnant!?!?!** but it wasn't
    I haven't been feeling quite well because, well... the flu is going around, a nasty stomach bug is going around, I have kids that bring those bugs home and it's very possible my mommy super immune system is fighting these off making me extra tired and not feeling 100%.
    And I have an incredible sense of smell - sometimes it seems more keen than others or I notice smells more - not pregnant
    I miss periods often due to the low level of hormones in my pill
    Conclusion: Not pregnant
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2013