Dear Anonymous posters....this is not a question

Yes you are pregnant..congrats.
Yes your daughter is pregnant..with twins and the father is 45 years old.
Yes your husband is cheating...with your sister.
yes you can get pregnant from swallowing a water Mellon seed....
Yes its the flu but dont worry about going/or taking child to dr. Juts sit on your dumb butt and read more responses on cafemom
Anymore attention seeking questions?
Have a lovely day :)

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 10:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• you forgot one

do i have maggots in my veejay-jay?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I honestly dont know what I did to provoke her other than just being myself.

Sadly, there are some on this site where that is all it takes to "provoke" them. Fortunately, most of them have had their answers access taken away, so they're only here when they're desperate enough for attention to make a fake acct to post here anymore.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughtergood

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• i do not keep close enough attention to peoples writing styles
    will leave that sleuthing up to others

i will try to find the maggot post
    might be poofed
    BUT, betting there are some spin offs of it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Wow! People on café mom are vicious. Why are you always at each others throats? I honestly don't get the competition or where the anger comes from.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 11:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• ^^^Well uwmilf- we aren't all vicious, but you are somewhat new here & will soon grow tired of all the "Am I pregnant" ques. & others that seem to want to stir up trouble. This is a site for moms NOT Dr's! The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant is to test for goodness sakes. Take a test! Strangers on the internet cannot detect changing levels of hormones!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• OP, don't let that horrible person get you down. The majority of us are not like that. I hope you stick around, I like your sense of humor & answers could definitely use more humor.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• anonNdrag I am glad you dont worry about the emails, hopefully though you save screen prints !
    Have a great day!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I'm not really new here, mrsmom. I've been a member since 2007. I just had to create a new account because (as I said) people on here are always vicious. But I can't say much since I am sometimes a bitch too. They ought to call this social site Café Moms Punching Bag because that's what it seems to be good for. A punching bag. Having a shitty day? Take it out on another innocent mom who had nothing to do with it. But it will make you feel better and make her feel shitty.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 12:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• LOL!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2013