after 9 years my boyfriend wants me to weare lingerae(spelling). i am a VERY modest person, and for some reason im nervous. my so is great, he always compliments me, i know he loves me, so whats my problem?we have a great sex life, but im nervous about this damn lingerae. help please, i feel stupid and i dont understand why its bothering me?i have a nice body, i love him with all my heart so whats my problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I have no idea..but remember it just clothing. Like you're wearing a bra and underwear only fancier. You have a nice body so that would be even better. Maybe it's the fact that after nine years, your boyfriend asked fo change and you're not used to it or your maybe your'e just nervous about modeling it for him since it stepping out of your comfort zone. Anyways go with it and have fun..mabe shop together for someting nice..What's that saying?..."A lady by day and a ___ at night" That's what men like..you're a lady but you know how to spice it up where it counts.
    Anonymous

• You are hung up on something. You have to figure it out. I haven't put any on in a long time. I was thinking about wearing some tomorrow under my clothes, so that when we get ready tomorrow night, he will be thinking about what is underneath and for desert when we get home. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• OMG!! I used to be just like that some years ago.
    It was horrible. I wouldn't even wear a thong. Now that I have gotten some nerve up to wear thongs I've started wearing the lingierie and all. It doen's bother me to do it. I just put it in my head that I look gorgeous and moved on about my way with that. He loves it and I've grown to love to.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I love lingerie, but I grew up super conservative. We neve talked about sex(exept never, ever to do it) and my parents had a very strict dress code. If they felt I was wearing anything inappropriate they would totally humiliate me about it and made me feel horrible and dirty. I felt strange the first few times wearing anything too sexy, but now I love it and my DH does too! Maybe go for a middle ground first. Even shopping at a higher end store for it may help you feel better. I really do love Victoria's Secret, It's a little pricier but I feel more special for some reason:)
    Jessiemay999

Answer by Jessiemay999 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• sometimes teh best way to get over something is to just do it. maybe you should give him your sizes and ask him to get your something.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2009