Cervical mucus?

I am almost 7 weeks along and for the last couple weeks I have had a couple occassions where I had some cloudy thick stringy discharge. The first time, it was clear and slightly pinkish tinged. Then tonight, it was cloudy but clear long thick string of discharge. It reminds me of the discharge that I had when I almost had my son. It's worrying me a bit. Sorry if it's too much information.....I am just curious if anyone else has had this?

KTsMommy2008

Asked by KTsMommy2008 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I had the discharge also but it ended up being a yeast infection. Maybe thats what it is for also. I 6weeks pg.
    Anonymous

• It is normal I cant think of what it is called I read it in what to expect when your expecting. It says that you will have a increase of vaginal discharge. It will look kind of milky.
    Anonymous