TMI question

SO I think that I have a yeast infection. My doctors office is closed for the weekend, is there anything that I can use over the counter when I PG?? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• check your pharmacy for the homeopathic stuff while your waiting to see your doc.
    Anonymous

• You can use a monistat OTC. I would just check with the on call doc. I was told to use the 3 day one. But check to make sure it is okay. They all think differently.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• monistat7
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• they sell a test at the pharmacy so that you can test at home to make sure it's yeast before treating.

If it's yeast, then go buy the yeast infection treatment. do NOT use the 3 day one if you are pregnant. only the 7 days or longer ones. the 3 day is too strong for pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• i just got over one and my doctor told me to just get the Monistat. Didn't say what kind. i used the 3 day and it was fine.
    Sh3G0tH3rOwn

Answer by Sh3G0tH3rOwn at 9:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Thank you everyone!
    Anonymous

• I went to the ER. And they gave me the medicine from the pharmacy there. I was told to not take anything over the counter for it when your pregnant. And they gave me the 7 day creme.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2009