Does your child get Sunday night anxiety, blues??

My DD is 6 and every Sunday night she just can not sleep when it is time for bed. She is also very emotional. She loves school, all is good, she is a very happy & loved little girl. I used to get this when I was working. Do your kids go through this?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My Son is a nervous nelly since he started kindergarten. Why? I have no idea. But he sleeps well. No problem going to sleep unless he hasn't had much activity for the day. Like if the weather is bad & he is inside all day just watching TV or playing in the den he wakes up sometimes during the night. He needs to get all his energy out.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• My stepson sometimes gets upset when he has to go home from our house to be in school the next day.

My daughter, not yet. She goes to preschool and misses it on the days she doesn't go.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• My almost 7yo 1st grader will ask almost every night "Do I have school tomorrow?" When I tell her "yes," she just sadly says "Oohhh" and that's the end of it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2013