American Horror Story / Asylum

Do you watch

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Entertainment

• Yeah, I'm watching. I think I liked better the first season, but I'm still hooked. I just hope they don't start trying to make each season more dramatic until it becomes ridiculous. I would like another good ghost story next time. This whole serial killer/alien abductiobs combo isn't really my preferred type of horror.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• my coworkers talk about that show during lunch so i checked it out - omg - freaky! i like horror movies and dramas but that story line was a little too much for me. the whole torturing innocent people was a little mean. i also have been electrocuted (SP?)by a video game before and my car constantly shocks me (electric rust proofing) and i started watching on the second show of the season - freaked me out - i identified with Lana way too much! but i did catch it here and there. watching the last episode was good closure for me. i love that cable shows are getting more creative but this season/ this show was just too weird for me.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I really liked the first season, but I've had a hard time staying interested in this past season. I still have 4 episodes on my DVR to watch. I'm hoping the 3rd season is better.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• ^^^^ Ginger hit the nail on the head. I LOVED the first season. But I just couldn't sit through the second season.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I'm the total opposite of Ginger and 4x - I found the first season rather boring, and loved the second season! lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2013