Do you have pierced ears ?

When did you get it done? and would you add a second one when you get older. I have one, it hurt so bad at 17.my mother hated hers. Clip on, they hurt over time, have a few of those. So yes just one, would not add another, hate being poked.

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• but you got lucky no infection.
    Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) 54 minutes ago

^^Nope- no infection. I used rubbing alcohol on the posts before pushing them thru. And I had learned how to care for them from the 1st piercing. I don't recommend the do-it-yourself method tho! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• got my first when i was 9, then i got my second hole when i was 17, 3rd hole when i was 18 and the cartilidge when i was 18
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I've tried twice in my life to get my ears pierced. Once at 9, and again at 22. Both times I wound up with scar tissue and pain. I no longer have holes in my ears and I have no desire to go through that mess again. I don't like clip ons either, so I just go bare.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I was a baby on my first set and 7 yrs old on my 2nd. I remember at 7 yrs old I just cried and cried. It became infected too so I remember the pain of that.. I dont wear earrings in the 2nd hole but they are still opened,
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• i got the basic piercing when i was 4 (mom's idea not mine). i wanted the second but the person who did my first one messed it up by putting them too high...so a second set would be too high.

i had the cartiledge in my right ear pierced when i turned 18 but 8 months later i lost it at camp and it grew back (in one week!). it hurt too much to get it done again (it hurt for months).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I was in elementary school when I got my original ear piercing then got a few more in my middle school years. I have also never had any issues with my ear piercings.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• right now I only have one hole in each ear, but at one time I had 5 holes in the left ear and 3 in the right.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• My ears are pierced twice. I think the first one was done when I was about 9 years old. The second one was probably when I was 14 or 15.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• my cartlidge (2) has bad scar tissue
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I was 18 when I got my first piercings, then got second ones done a few years later, then got a cartilege piercing in my right ear a few years after that. None of them hurt, and none of them have ever given me any trouble... Im 49 now and they are all still open even though I dont always wear earrings in all the holes...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2013