What ssould i do about my daughters grades?

should i Home school her or should i switch her to Fort Loudon???

Family-Fun101

Asked by Family-Fun101 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• My daughter had a hard time in school one year and we switched teachers it help out a whole lot but its hard to give any advice when I don't know what issues your daughter is having?? I hope things get better though smiles :)

Katyarmywife

Answer by Katyarmywife at 9:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• What does the school think is happening with her? Have you talked to the teacher or the counselor there? What insights do they have? You really haven't provided enough information for anyone to give you any advice at all....But I wouldn't jump to extremes. See if you can work with the school first.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• my dd is 12 and she is having the same problems she has 3 Fs and 2 As
    LoveMommy1982

Answer by LoveMommy1982 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Why is she getting these grades? Is it because she isn't paying attention in class, talking to her friends, not turning in homework. Or is she paying close attention and just not getting it? You really haven't given enough information to give you advice.
    yakara77

Answer by yakara77 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2009