who is doing something different in the bedroom for their dh/so on v-day??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm planning on giving him a massage with edible oils...with a happy ending of course. :)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• who the hell has the time and energy for that crap
    Anonymous

• Huh? You have to make time and muster up the energy for stuff like this...sex is very important in a relationship; especially to men!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• crap?? Its life ! Im Giving all the extras hes been waiting for!
    Anonymous

• I want to go get one of those vibrating condom rings but I dont want to go to walmart or walgreens to buy one!!! Maybe I can go to walgreens tomorrow and sneak to the pharmacy and get it!!! haha im so immature.. I am a married woman I should be able to do this!! ( I am saying this stuff to myself!)
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have some very kinky plans for the bedroom starting tonight! 

Anonymous

• Those are cool, he will love IT, u 2, I ordered mine But couldnt wait, he seen it!! ha
    Anonymous

• money is pretty tight so we put a $20 cap each. I was able to get him a great card(with a spritz of perfume& a lipstick kiss), KY's new yours&mine, and a specialty chocolate bar. I am super excited about the KY yours&mine:)
    Anonymous

• Haha, We just ordered one of those rings online. lol..Hubby seen them at Wal-Mart but when he went to buy one it wasn't there so he went to a website and bought one that can be used over and over with bullets!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2009