Has your kid ever taken a.... adult content

sidesplittinglaughtercrap,and you saw the size of it and thought OMG! How did you ever get that out of your butt?!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes. And she's also vomited what seemed like two thirds of her body weight. I was like, where did you get all that, and how can you live after losing so much fluid!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• My youngest clogged our toilet once I'm thinking your a girl you're not suppose to do this lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Skinnyslokita, I feel the same about my daughter.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• My youngest dd is always clogging the toilet. I have no idea how that much crap can come out of such a little person. Especially since she really doesn't eat a lot.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• my oldest used to do this all the time! she'd poop, clog it up, and DH would mutter "how can something so big come out of something so small!" while plungering. but she would only poop like once a week at the time so i guess thats why haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Gross, but it is a game at our house, I am amazed a little boy can have that come out of him,!!!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• My DD always does! She poops like a grown man!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Either I have abnormal kids, or they take care of it themselves, as I've never had this problem. Now, when they were in diapers, and would seem to go forever, I would wonder that, LOL.

OMG there was this one time when my oldest was ~6 months old. My mom was either bringing us back to OKC or taking us to MO, and we had stopped for potty break. And that's when baby decided to go, and go, and go. It took more than 30 mins before this child finally stopped pooping! My mom and I both were wondering where she had put all that poo!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• yes!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Nope. My son has always pooped in pebbles since his very first solid poop.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2013