When you do your own waxing what do you use to remove the hair?

I was using old t/shirts but don't have anymore :/ what else can I use to remove the hair (I'd rather do my own waxing) I've got the hang of it and it's done alittle better bc there were times they would miss an area.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I buy 1/2yd of muslin from the fabric store, and cut it as needed, strips for facial area, or longer/wider for legs, etc.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I did a home waxing once, and only once--with disastrous results. I followed the directions on the package, but something went wrong somewhere because when I went to peel off the wax with the strip of cloth or whatever it was, nothing happened. I pulled as hard as I could, and all I did was turn the skin red and tender. I tried scraping. I tried soaking in a hot bath. I tried hitting the wax with a hair dryer to get it hot so it would pull free. Bad idea. That just got the wax hot and stuck, which hurt like a bitch. I finally got t off with mineraloil after a couple of hours, but I was one sorry, sore puppy!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• as pp said muslin, or go to the drugstore and buy wax strips.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• i dont
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2013