Gerber mixed grain cereal?

My daughter has had rice cereal and has been eating oatmeal for about the past month and a half, and I was just wondering what exactly is the gerber mixed grain cereal? has anyone used this one? She is currently eating Beechnut Oatmeal with Mixed Fruit and she loves it. Is mixed grain cereal just like rice but mixed? She likes how the oatmeal thickens more than the rice does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I started my son with rice cereal but now giving him mixed grain cereal and i have found no differences in both the gerber products. my son also likes both of them. They are just like rice cereal but which else grain is mixed in it , for that you should refer to the ingredients part of the box.
    newmommy121211

Answer by newmommy121211 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• The one I used when my daughter was a baby had rice, oatmeal, and barley. It always made her make the funniest faces, but she did eat it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Once I tried all the single grain cereals, I used the mixed grain. I did this in case he had a problem with any particular grain, I would know which one it was.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Baby cereals are all crap and unnecessary.
    Anonymous

• We used to feed the rice cereal
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 11:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2014