Book withdrawal..

I haven't bought a book in over six months... I've been trying to save for a cruise with my girlfriends. I saved what I needed to now Im going to go book crazy lol I want to get gone girl but haven't been looking at anything that's come out... I need some recemondations please.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 7:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What do you enjoy? I just finished reading "Now You See Her" and "Guilty Wives" by James Patterson. Both very good. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I love murder, mysteries, romance, drama, I liked the house of the night series. I'm really not picky.
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

•  

Great Mystery Romance Novels

Here is a nice list http://www.amazon.com/Great-Mystery-Romance-Novels/lm/2JFFXK6S4LXCD  

sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Right now I am in the middle of reading "The Other Life" by Ellen Meister (a cafemom member). After that I am either going to start the Stephanie Plum series or a book called "The Lost Valentine" (originally published as The Last Valentine). BTW, I rarely pay for my books. We have a used book store and I am always getting trade credit and buying my books that way. I only keep certain series books such as The Women's Murder Club. I don't know how you went 6 months without buying a book. That would drive me crazy!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Where ya going on your cruise?
    I really liked The Paris Wife and What Remains was good...and sad.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Bahamas and Turks and Caicos... It was easier when it was warmer out. The past three months have been hard. I'm a book hoarder unless I didn't like it I can't let it go. I even re read books a few times. I don't mind reading sad books either.
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• i just got done with the second book of Jean Rabe's. she a fantasy writer. I like Steven Brust books too, he's fantasy also. i also read the devince code. right now i'm reading a book called the story of cirrus flux by Matthew Skelton. My oldest just got done reading the whole set of harry potter. she also read vampirates by Justin Somper.
    this is just to name a few i would have to start another answer just for all the books she wants to add.
    hope this helps
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• If you haven't read Diana Gabladon's "Outlander", RUN, don't walk to the bookstore and get yourself a copy. Everyone who reads these books are obsessed with it. You will love the character Jamie Fraser so much you won't know what to do with yourself!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 6:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Any of the John Irvings - AND you can check them out from the library.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I read Christian authors,like Beverly Lewis and Karen Kingsburry. I never buy books,I love to read but will not invest in them. I can't see paying for a book I will read only once. I use the library
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 5:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2013