Can someone help me re-word this sentence for my manager? PLEASE!!!!!

Fortunate and thanks to God I got hired by Nature Quality on November 4, 2012, as the Sanitation Manager with the following responsibilities and goals:

Samantha C.

Asked by Samantha C. at 9:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2013 in Money & Work

• Since November 4, 2012, I have been employed by Nature Quality as the sanitation manager with the following responsibilities and goals:
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• Why do you feel the need to thank God in a business letter?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I am thankfull for the position of SM and employment opportunity extended to me by NQ on N.4,12.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• What is the sentence a part of? A report, a letter, a speech? Usually one does not include phrases such as "Fortunate(ly) and thanks to God" in formal writing. If you give us a better of idea of what you are writing, it will be easier to help you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I became the Sanitation Manager for the Nature Quality company on Novenber 4, 2012.
    My responsibilities and goals are as follows:
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• I am grateful for my position as Sanitation Manager for Nature's Quality that I acquired on Nov. 14, 2012. Responsibilities with this position include the following:
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2013

• If those are the words you want to use:

Fortunately and with thanks to God I was hired by Nature Quality on November 4, 2012, as the Sanitation Manager with the following responsibilities and goals:

Though that just sounds odd to me, period.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• It sounded odd to me as well. My Sanitation Manager is Spanish and doesn't know that much english. He told me that if I know how to understand Spanish it would make more sense and wouldn't seem odd.
    Samantha C.

Comment by Samantha C. (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• As tessiedawg states ^
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2013