Best over-the-counter acne cure...

I need a really good face wash, toner, acne gel, SOMETHING! What has worked for you?

brighteyesbryar

Asked by brighteyesbryar at 9:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• ive tried everything...all the box sets, all the cheap stuff, all the expensive stuff. the only thing that works consistently is Clean N Clear for sensitive skin in the Winter & the regular in the Summer. i also use their toner & their air-puffed mouistrizer, but they dont make it anymore :(
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Clean & Clear works really well for me. Neutrogena dried my face up too much, even the stuff for sensitive skin.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i use neutrogena, i forgot the exact name of the stuff but it is compaired to proactive and it works great for me. it comes in a three part package. it has a salic acid scrub wash, a benzoyl peroxide lotion, and spf 15 daytime lotion with derma natural stuff in it . if you use it though you have to stay with a daily routine of washing and moisterizing every day and evry night for it to work.
    mika0101

Answer by mika0101 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Stridex medicated pads for the smaller ones and clearsil for the larger ones. Prescription wise the best is Metrogel.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Clinique. It does cost a bit more but it lasts way longer than anything you buy in the store.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2009