Who is going to watch the spin off of Boy meets World...

Now its going to be Girl meets world.
This link is who is going to be the daughter Cory (Ben Savage) and Topanga (Danielle Fishel) :
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/75061988.html

MamaLisec

Asked by MamaLisec at 12:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Entertainment

• i was super excited when i first heard about it. BMW was one of my favorite shows growing up, but its not gonna be BMW. its gonna be a stupid staged Disney show ala Hannah Montana or Sonny w/ A Chance with canned laughter & over the top gag jokes. Cory & Topanga will just be in it a few minutes every episode.

also, BFF Shawn isnt gonna be on the show...not even as "Uncle" Shawn. i wish it was just about Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric...THEN i'd watch!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I want to check it out, but I don't expect to like it as much as the 'real' thing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I still watch reruns of BMW lol. I'll watch at least a couple of episodes to see if its any good but I'm just not sure about it lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• i know it's going to be on cable, so i don't have to worry about ever watching it. i'll stick to my little black box that only gets six channels. i hate spin offs and remakes, they always manage to screw something up.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Now that I know about it, I think I might check it out. I find that many spin-offs like this, or re-dos (re-does? God, I hope you know what I mean here! lol), often turn out to fall far short of the original. They redid 90210 and Melrose Place, and while not horrible, they will never live up to the original.

We'llsee, though.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• not me
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I plan on it. Just don't know when it is set to air. Anyone know?
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2013