I hope he will forgive me what do you think?

There's a first time for everything and last night was definitely one of them nights.
I knew when I looked in this guys eyes he was gonna be trouble.
I never wanted to lie and if he knew what we were doing he would just die.
I've gotta get it from somewhere else because he isn't intimate
I needed a man ,I hope he understands and forgives me.

But I had to take a chance and take care of me, myself and I.
I can't wait any more.

Do you think he will forgive me? I really hope he will but I had to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• This sounds more to me like you're quoting some kind of Emo song lyrics. You can't even bring yourself to say the words and admit what really happened.
    Pretty sure you're just trolling. But in the event you are not, please feel free to shop at my website, www.partygalanne.com. Make sure you buy toy cleaner you nasty girl.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Can I have him? I don't like sex either and I will never cheat. Does he make good money?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Fine, I will answer the question ....

Why should he forgive you? If you didn't want to hurt him, maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't have been creepin' around with some other dude.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Skank.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• PAG has toys. Buy him some and he can take care of himself too. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• If he isn't meeting your needs to the point of your cheating and hoping he'll forgive you, why are you two still together? Maybe you should part before you end up hating each other. Some couples would be better as just friends.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• i think you should have had a good honest talk with your DH BEFORE you cheated on him. maybe you could have gotten some counseling. cause honestly, you must not love him very much to do something that you know will hurt him...especially since it sounds like you went out looking for someone to have sex with.

and you didnt "have" to cheat...unless the guy held a gun to your head. accept your own weaknesses before you go blaming others.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Omg omg omg. Staci I think I just pissed myself...and my cat.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 1:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• If he doesn't then ask him what were you supposed to do to take care of your own needs?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I don't like sex very much, either, to be honest. But--and I'm probably going to get raked over the coals again, but I'm kind of used to it by now--I know firsthand what heartache cheating can bring to a whole family, and to the one cheated on, because I did it. I regret the hurt I helped to cause. The best thing you can do at this point is to talk to your man. Tell him you have to get your needs met, and what you resorted to. Maybe, if he wants you to be with him, he'll agree to some kind of an open relationship. Lots of people do.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2013