Is it normally for a 19months year old cry in the middle of the night

firsttime28mom

Asked by firsttime28mom at 9:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yeah. It is normal.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I would say it's normal. My son wakes up crying sometimes. He doesn't cry long only a minute or two.
    danielle8717

Answer by danielle8717 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yes mine all the sudden wakes up screaming and crying and I just go in there and hold her for a bit! Last Night I took her in the kitchen to look at one of those digital picture frames b/c she wouldnt stop screaming and I guess seeing pics of our family relaxed her and I laid her back down. She does this almost every night now and she is 15 months. I guess they just get bad dreams too and they are still teething! Good Luck.. just part of being a mama now. But I think she MUST know when i fall asleep b/c she only does it when I fall asleep! lol!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I just want to know when I can kick the brat out of my bed. He's a cover hog.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mine still gets up sometimes! Only because Daddy gets home from work at two though. We have a dog that thinks she is the neighborhood announcer. She does cry sometimes. She needs a drink (not a milk drink) and a snuggle, then she goes down. Unless Daddy is home, then she gets to snuggle him in our bed for a half an hour or so. . .lol. Such a Daddy's girl

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2009