Supernanny related question.

If the dad on Supernanny ( mentioned in another post) were YOUR DH, would you leave him?

I would have ditched him ASAP!

hannahwill

Asked by hannahwill at 10:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't watch it.. however if my husband ever laid his hands on our son (or me) I would be out that door without thinking twice. (after i called the police so i would be sure to get custody of my son)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I absolutely would leave him. By the time I got done with him, he would wish he never laid a finger on my kids. She is horrible for not stopping that.
    Anonymous

• OMG yeah! Did you see the way he just smacked that sweet little girl to the ground when she went to wake him up!! What a F&^%FACE! I would have been out of there with my kids ASAP. I am also having a hard time getting over the fact that he finds it okay to call little girls bitches.....who does he think he is?? the freakin bully!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yeah I didn't watch it either but judging from the responses to the other question and this one I am not going to. I am not going to give an abuser ratings. I would also leave my husband if he hit me or my kids.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009