any moms out there???

is there any moms out there that had a gastorscesis baby...(a baby born with intestines or other organs out side of its belly????i was just wondering cause i have a 3month old that had it and i was just wondering a few things and am willing to give a little advice on what i do know....thanx Destinty

Destinty

Asked by Destinty at 10:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't personaly have a baby with that. But my boyfriends cousin did. She was only 3lbs n was born with her intestins out side her belly button :( Shes doin okay now tho! Shes 3 now. Im so sorry that this happened to you! I don't KNO kno how you feel..but im sure its not great! I hope your babys doing ok!
    Anonymous

• he is fine now he was 2months early and wieghed 4pds 15ozs his was also threw the belly button he just got out of the hospital in january...but he is great now...
    Destinty

Answer by Destinty at 10:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Ya my bfs cousins babys was threw her belly button too. He have an outtie now? She does! lol its actually really cute! Well im glad hes doin ok! :)
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• YEA HEES GOT A OUTTIE ALSO
    Destinty

Answer by Destinty at 11:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2009