does ne1 else have bumps on their legs?

i've been very itchy on my thighs this winter (even with cream) and started really checking out these little bumps i have all over my entire thigh, i thought it was some kind of acne and had been using a bath brush with exfoliant and my facial cleanser on it to no avail, today i had a thought that maybe they were in-grown hairs, i'm used to them being dark but i'm also used to them where i shave more often, lo an behold i think i'm right, question is, besides plcking/popping each one what do i do for relief? it looks really ugly and makes so i don't wear shorts any help is appreciated thanks

simonssuperhero

Asked by simonssuperhero at 10:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i really dont have an answer to this but i have the same problem for 29yrs but mine from 1-10 10 being the worst im like an 11 its so bad i havent wore shorts, skirt ect in the summer
    plus its all over my legs n i have little on the back of my arm
    on that note ill be checking in on this comment to see if enybody have some kind of idea of what can help us
    thanks
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 1:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i do get some bumps on my arms, i've always attributed that to heat rash, it's on the back side of my biceps, i thought i was getting the same thing on my legs but maybe it's the other way around, maybe it's tiny ingrowns on my arms too, good luck to us
    simonssuperhero

Answer by simonssuperhero at 1:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Go see a dermatologist. It may be something that can be fixed with a medication or it's something that a doctor needs to see.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I have the same thing on my arms and legs but a doctor told me that the bumps on my arms might be eczema but I used the cream for it and it doesnt work so maybe its something else. Im definitely going to go see another doctor. Its ugly and annoying.
    renee1981

Answer by renee1981 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I am not really sure what the cure is, I have yet to discover it. lol. What I do know is do not pop them they can leave unsightly scars. Trust me on this! Don't scrub them too hard either it can irritate them even more. Try using a cream that has Alpha Hydroxy in it.
    shabrown907

Answer by shabrown907 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2009