Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Student loans

Enlisted in Army. How can I get Military forgiveness for Some or all of my previous student loans? Are there professionals that can help with this? Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • Talk to your commanders or whoever is over you in the Army. They will know about these kinds of issues. Otherwise, you will continue to owe this debt and the IRS will make sure you pay for it every april 15.

    Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
How is your job hunt going?

Next question overall (Food & Drink)