this seems to be happing to me everynight no matter wut i did that day

ok so i can like make small movements like to type and stuff

but i cant lean foward or backward and side to side

it hurts me so bad

iv also had bad backpains all my pregnancy and its like 10 times worse at night

its really hard for me to breath and i feel like im gonna throw up

then my head starts to hurt

im 38 weeks

should i worrie and call my doc????

my little girl is moving around just fine more then normal

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doc. Im no doctor so it could be nothing..or it could be SOMETHING! I didn't have that with my son. Maybe its common! See what others say on here...someone might have or might be haveing the same syptoms n have found out its nothing! But its nothing..then i would DEF call your doc tomorrow!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If you're petite, or have a shorter torso, it could just be that she's running out of room to grow and so she's pushing up on your ribs, into your spine, and your hips... and since you're near the end, it also explains the shortness of breath. I'm FAR from petite (I'm five foot nine) and I've been dealing with a lot of the same discomforts. However, if it's something that you're very concerned about, a call to your advice nurse or OB clinic wouldn't hurt. That's what their paid for lol.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 11:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• im 5'5
    i think that is normal high right???
    and idk if my torso is shorter :(
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Id say that at 38 wks your little one has just ran out of room, or is coming really close to it, and is just making you uncomfortable BUT it never hurts to call your dr and talk to a nurse at least about whats going on. Better to call and have it be nothing than not call and something be wrong (not saying it is). Plus OB's get all kinds of questions so im sure they are used to it.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:36 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• im 5'9 with a long torso and ive had the same experience. sooo i dont think height has anything to do with it. i think some peoples bodies just respond different to the end of pregnancy because i hurt like that too :( sorry itll be over pretty soon
    kaybullion

Answer by kaybullion at 10:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2009