Celebrations Cruise

Have any of you ever taken the three-day Celebrations Cruise to the Bahamas? What did you think of it?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 1:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Travel

• I have done Carnival and Celebrity, I love cruises, just watch the bar bill (he he)!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I love to cruise. We've been on a bunch. A couple of times each on Carnival, Royal Caribbean & Celebrity. They are all good. Have fun! We took two out of New Orleans. Then stayed in New Orleans a few days. That was fun.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I saw the shipped docked when we were in the Bahamas but no nothing of the actual cruise line we took Carnival which was quite nice my only complaint was not enough time on the Islands.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I do not do Cruises. I hear to many bad things about it. From the whole ship getting sick , people falling over board into the Ocean, and Crime on board.

Answer by louise2 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I took Celebrity cruise to the Bahamas. It was my first time and I enjoyed it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I've never heard of them. I've only cruised with Royal Caribbean (and LOVE them!).
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2013