Penn Foster Online School

Has anyone attended this online college? I want to know if this is a legitimate college and that I wont waste my money. TIA. Sorry if this is in the wrong category. I couldn't find an adult education category.

krysta.cole

Asked by krysta.cole at 3:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Money & Work

• It's real, but it's not really worth it. You can attend online classes for free now. You won't get a degree, but you will get training and an education. Most companies won't recognize that diploma as anything anyway.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I am sure it is REAL. Accredited? Probably not. Lately I have seen job ads that say - must have Bachelors Degree from accredited university licensed and accredited by.....
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• What are you looking to study? I took courses here and liked it: http://referral.careerstep.com/ref21661
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 4:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2013