How much money does your SO spend on his "Hobbies"?

>:O

I swear I need to block ebay and amazon from our web browser.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• i dunno, but its more than i like. he collects hobbies...so he'll garden for awhile, then he makes his own beer, he was into cigars for awhile, building his own computers (didnt last long), and right now he's insane for motorcycles. luckily, none of them are at the same time.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Not a ton. His hobbies are very expensive so he has to save for a while before he can make the kind of purchases that he wants. So by the time he does get around to buy stuff it is stuff we have already been talking about for months.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 4:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• The cable bill is about $50/month. That's his hobby.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• His hobby became his business, works out better that way.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Nothing. He will go to kickboxing and taekwondo, but it doesn't cost us anything because we already have a family membership at the martial arts school. About the only thing he does that costs money is every week or so if he's close to the state line, he will cross into California and buy some lottery tickets.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• He doesn't really have a hobby that costs any real amount of money.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• However much he wants, he earns the dough
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• My Dh's hobby is his car. So the hobby of it usually includes a repair of some kind that is costly. So lately he rarely does any modifications. It's a two seater so I am in the process of working on him to sell it. We need a second car that I can put both kids in & not just an elephant sitting pretty in the garage. Especially on snowy, cold & rainy days that I can't take it to pick my Son up off the bus & instead have to stand in the bad weather with the baby in the stroller. Grrr...

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I'd say a grand or so stretched throughout the year. Sometimes more, mostly less. I don't mind because it keeps him happy and at home when he has off time.

tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 4:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• a pretty good amount, his hobby is coaching our boys in baseball so all the equipment gets pricey but the boys love it and so does he so I don't complain. I spend money on makeup and books!
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 4:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2013