Do you ever just feel like not cooking, and feed the kids something like cereal? lol.....ya its one of those nights. Am I the only one?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in General Parenting

• You dont buy cereal? Not even for breakfast?

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• eye rolling some people. ;)

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Its good to see that moms on here dont all think they are super heroes lol. Even though we feel like it sometimes, its good to know we need to put our feet up at least one night. Hey cereal, pancakes, waffles, PB & J. all good. As long as they are stuffed, and that isnt the only thing they ate all day.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• We have fend for yourself nights. There are always leftovers or frozen things or microwave masterpieces, of cereal of course. lol

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• It's happened here too.

Answer by liss05 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Close enough - around here it's just grazing - I throw a bunch of fruit and veggies on a plate with some cheese and crackers, kind of do it yourself lunchables without the salt lick ham.

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Heck no, you're not the only one. My daughter would be tickled to death if I let her have cereal for dinner. That only happens when she gets sick, but it's tempting to cave in sometimes.

Answer by Ballad at 6:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Been there! one night of cereal or whatever else won't hurt anyone ; )

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Yes, but my kids love any kind of breakfast for dinner. Cereal and fruit, or pancakes and turkey sausage with fruit. I figure as long as they have some fruit and milk with it, it's fine. They usually eat sandwiches for breakfast, so their day would just be reversed.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Been there done that. My kids love cereal so they think it's awesome to get it for supper.

Answer by idareyou at 9:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2013