Implantation Bleeding *TMI*

I have PCOS and normally do not have regular periods. I started my period January 4th. Normally I go about 4 months and didn't think I would start again until the spring. Today, I started spotting and it was *sorry TMI* pink-bright red. It was only for about two hours and I haven't had anything since. I have never had anything happen to me like this. I have been dieting and have cut out pop and cook mainly at home. I have only lost 6 pounds though. DH and I last had sex (I have the dates because he was out of town the week after LOL) 1/17 and 1/18. Could this be implantation bleeding? Has anybody experienced anything like this before?

EDIT 1/31: I had the same thing yesterday again. *TMI* This time it was bright red with a dark clot and it only lasted an hour. I did test this morning and it was negative. I haven't bled again today, yet. If I start up again, I am going to make an appointment with my OB. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It's hard to know with PCOS. Can you go to the doctor fr a blood test?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I think I will if I do have anymore spotting or do not get a positive urine test. I did test today but it was negative, however if I did ovulate around 1/18 I would only be about 10 DPO. I'll test again in a couple of more days.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Bump ( or if someone else can bump it for me that would be great...I would really like some answers) :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2013