Why is intercourse SO painful?? adult content

It hurts so bad, when he touches the g spot it just feels like a paper cut, and in certain positions I get sharp pains in my ovary area.

My doctor has found nothing. It has been this way since I had my first child. Went away a little in pregnancy with my second. It's back and worse than ever. I haven't had an orgasm from sex in over 3 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Health

• I would get a second opinion... That has to be frustrating.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Did you tear at all when you had your baby? Sometimes internal scarring can cause this pain
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• How is he reaching your G spot with his penis?

Did you get stitches with your babies? It could be scar tissue

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Did you have a c-section with your babies? And are you sure it is your g-spot that is causing the internal pain?
    The reason I ask is because c-section can mess up the nerves inside and cause pain in some women, especially during sex. There could also be a small little area that didn't close properly that can be cauing problems.
    For me, I know there is one tiny little area on my clit that feels like a papercut if it is rubbed the wrong way, but it's been that way for years (since I was a child actually) and both me and my hubby are well aware of where it is and how to touch it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• no c-sections. i am not sure what it is that hurts, my clit hurts like hell during light oral. something inside hurts while sex and it burns so hot and painful urinating after sex
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Sounds like nerve pain, but hot burning during oral or when the penis enters could also be caused by the Bartholin glands of the vulva. You really need to get referred to a pelvic pain specialist. I got one and have had anesthetic injections and physical therapy, and it's helping, although the progress is slower than death. Don't give up till you get some help!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I am so sorry I hope that you find out what is going o n with you and that you get that mind blowing orgasm that I am sure your body certainly needs.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 12:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2013