Some people need to grow up and get over it...

I guess I should put this is relationships because it's kind of like dealing with past friends or what ever. Not sure, they need a miscellaneous section lol. This guy that was a mod on another site that I am one of the admins on came to us and said he wanted to quit because he didn't like how we run the site and that we are all mean to him and no one likes him. We told him, well you have a bad attitude, you have been told numerous times that you can't behave the way you do that as a mod your behavior reflects the site and the room. He hardly speaks to people and when he does its all negativity and sarcasm. So we were like okay fine, we stripped his mod rights. Now he sits in the room and bitches because he's no longer a mod, and he makes snide comments about the staff and how they don't do anything and then says things like "And you all said that I'm lazy." I'm like omg wth?? I suggested that we just ban him from the room and remove his account from the site but I was out ranked so I have to sit and act diplomatic around this person that does nothing but stir up drama and insult everyone. I like the site and don't want to leave but I am having a hard time not just telling this person off or at least telling him to shape up or don't come back. I'm about at my wits end, I don't want to be mean, like he claims we are, but enough is enough. I don't really have a question just needed to vent and if anyone has advice on how to do my job without stepping out of line, please comment. Thanks in advance ladies.

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 7:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• Document all his little outbursts. At some point he will hit the same level as any other regular member in terms of rule infractions.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• "Thanks in advance ladies. " Still sounds like someone out of the past to me.

I have thought the same thing several time here... except I have enough balls to say that under my own screen name!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• But seriously... senseless drama. Just deleteh is shitty remarks and/or ignore him

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

When you google the exact phrase "thanks in advance ladies" and narrow the search to only CM answers, you get 129 results, and the majority of them are all posted by different people. If you're trying to out someone, you're going to have to do better than that.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

Anonymous

• Anonymous...see post title. Apply to self lol
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2013