old friends

I have a couple of old friends, our relationship used to really close, like sisters. Anyway, i want to call and talk to them but i am not the same person i was before we lost contact and i was wondering should i try to reconnect with them even though my life is completely different than it used to be. Let me give you an example:

I am happily married and i don't think that my husband cheats but they think all men cheat.
I am a stay at home mom, they work.

I guess if we don't have anything in common, would it be fun to start hanging out with them again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• You never know, maybe they have changed too. Give it a try and see if it works out.
    Anonymous

• If nothing else it can't hurt to call and say hi, they may not fit into your life like they used to but saying hi won't hurt anything.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• A no you allready have, but you can get a YES.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• You're not the same, and neither are they. Call. People grow, people change. They may be feeling the same way.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2009