Anyone else in the middle of a tornado warning, or 2, 3, 4 or 5?

We have five going on right now. Sirens went off and now will be going off again as another funnel has been spotted. Ugh.... it's only January!!!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• please be safe friend!
    none here but the family down south is in the path
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Are you in OK OP?? I can go outside and wear shorts! But shouldn't you be like in some kinda shelter OP?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I agree with luv OP....I do not want to hear on a news cast that some damn woman was chatting on CM and was blown out of her home, or had a house fall on her and all that was left were some butt ugly black boots! LOL
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• surprisingly no. the system that is causing y'alls tornadoes blew thru here this morning and just gave us some much needed rain. stay safe!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• Nope, I only go in the closet when the sirens are sounded. I have a scanner and know exactly where it is at all times. I lost power briefly but it came right back. I think we escaped the worst of it.

dull, how are you down there?
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• LOL MM. Tis Okay. The worst of the line blew through here. I use the internet until I can't anymore. LOL! I'm not stupid. The area where I live is a bad area for storms. We have scanners and they can tell you exactly where the funnels are.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I am off to bed ladies. There is another thunder storm, so here's hoping I talk to you all tomorrow.... take care.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2013