• In the Spotlight:

If you could choose a job/career & not have to worry about income or anything else, what would you do?

My personal idea of job heaven is to own a bookstore. Not a big box, Barnes & Noble type, something more personal. So many ideas..... Sigh. How about you? What's your career Nirvana?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• a bakery that is NOT open early in the morning (cause i hate mornings) and it would be open late at night. if you wanted to buy something for in the morning you would have to get it the night before. its been my, my mom, and my little brothers dream for years!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Dream? Did you ever see Gilmore Girls? You know how Loralei and Sookie opened their own Inn and it had a little restaurant in it. That is what I want. I am even going to school right now for Hospitality, Travel, and Tourism.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• either
    funny picture poster on cafemom
    or
    painter (artist kind not house painter)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I'd love to own my own yarn store.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I want to be a nail polish namer.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• It would be something to do with making and experimenting with food. If I had the constituton and the age to do it still.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I would want to be a foster mom. I guess that's not exactly a job, but it's what I'd do if I could.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I love knitting, but I really love yarn. I'd like to re-create a real life version of The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs, minus the part where I die.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2013

• I would like to be in charge of quality control in a chocolate factory

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I'd love to own a bakery or a bookstore. My husband wants to eventually open a restaurant.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2013