Did anybody watch the jerk dad on Supernanny tonight?

That man made me nauseated. He called his 14 yr. 4 yr. 3 yr. and 2 yr old daughters little bi***s. And smacked em around.

Of course they showed him realizing his mistake and working on it happily with Jo.

Anyone else disturbed by his language to his children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I posted a question about this earlier as I watched it. I just couldn't believe it. However, I don't think that he looked very sorry and I think the kids should have been taken away. That man needs more than counseling. The language was a bad thing but I couldn't bear to watch him hit his kids like that.
    Anonymous

• I think he looked like he was just saying what he needed to say so they would leave him alone.

I know that it is a show, but they made it look so easy to get him to realize his behavior. I feel like normally a person like that would have put up much more of a fight about it.

Its terrible that little kids have to grow up around their parents ignorance.
    They didnt show they son a lot but you know that he was watching his dad and learning how to treat women.....poor guy...
    Anonymous

• Last week the guy with 10 kids was an alcoholic and they just brought him to an AA meeting and tra-la-la all their troubles were solved thanks to Jo!

I think it's a disservice to families in need to show fixing these types of issues as oh-so-simple.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• OMG! What a jerk! I hate parents who talk to their children like that!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I saw that BULLY guys like that IMO need a good azz whopping from a huge guy!
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes, and he is being rehabed. It can (and may) get alot worse than that but it was pretty uncomfortable watching it. I thi nk he got it when he was a kid. He seemed teachable. I thought she was a bit of a dumbass since she didn't stay seperated from him until he got help, didn't say anything to him when he spoke to the teenager that way and kept working and taking care of five kids. I mean, got her teenager to pick up the slack her husband should have been picking up. I felt very sad for the teenager living in that environment. I hope it gets better and stays that way. I also hope Mom gets some counseling so she can keep Dad in check.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• He was a real PRICK!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• He was a dick, and he kept smirkin like it was funny to him, that mom needs to get her kids out
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 11:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i saw that show and i think the mom needs to step up and get in his face and say heres the deal and how its goona be. she needs to stand up for her dd cause dd might be afaid of the reaction she will get from the stepdad. the mom needs to be the voice. but i think shes afriad to.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 16, 2009