Pop the Pig!

Have you heard of this game? We got it for our 4 yr old. She loves it and so do her older cousins. It is kind of fun; you roll a die, feed the pig and when it's full it throws its arms open. Very cute actually but now she wants the dog doo game where the dog poos and you pick it up! Yuck... I may give in though... she is 4 and saving her quarters for it. lol Know of any other "interesting" games for kids?

DonnaPinitonya

Asked by DonnaPinitonya at 11:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2013 in Entertainment

• The doggie poop game got horrible reviews. It seems there is a design flaw that keeps the poop from pooping out. My boys all want it too, but I won't waste the money after reading the reviews. 

My kids love Don't Break the Ice, Don't Spill the Beans, and Crocodile Dentist. They are all perfect for the age your child it right now.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Ants in the pants
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• @ SleepingBeautee- thanks for the heads up on the reviews!
    @ SleepingBeautee and Dardenella- great games, thanks for the mind refresh! :)
    DonnaPinitonya

Comment by DonnaPinitonya (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• nno never heardf of it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2013