What do I do about my mirena adult content

Going though alot Ive had it for.4yrs.and its.been a rollercoaster but thought it was just know me. Really need to know what to do and are these symptoms to worry about..My bladder is messing up I pee my pants now if I cough..I have a foul nasty puss colored discharge that just wont go away. I have bad pains even if I touch my stomach it hurts..Bad sever mood swings crying alot always at a
rage..Also m uy husband says sometimes he thinks.he can feel the mirena but n it sure but for sure no strings Really need to knw if anyone.can relate n what do I do

Dbaker80

Asked by Dbaker80 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Health

• Why the eff do you still have the thing? Go to the doctor and have it removed. Sounds like you have some kind of infection. GO TO THE DOCTOR!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I know thats what Im going to do waiting on our taxes my husband lost his job n dont have insurance anymore...I have bwen reading tonight about the mirena and its really making me scared I thinking I may go to er after reading what I just did..:(
    Dbaker80

Comment by Dbaker80 (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Go to the doctor, preferably an ER. That thing needs to come out, like forever ago. There could be any number of things very wrong, please go. I'd hate to see someone lose their fertility for something like this.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Call the health department. They can either see you there or will help you find a low cost clinic. I wouldn't wait... I would call tomorrow.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I will go in the morning just been really scared and no insurance but seems this is serious hopefully the er will see me...Thanks for the fast response :)
    Dbaker80

Comment by Dbaker80 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• The person who put it IN should take it OUT for you at no cost.

And BTW I love that you have foul pus-like discharge, but your husband is still fucking you. *gag*
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2013