NORMAL OR WHAT?

Is it normal to have pains in your private area? I am 31 weeks preg and I have these pains in my private area. At night the pains get worse for some reason when I try to get up or move around the pains get worse.. What is that about? Most of my friends that have been pregnant in the past say its normal. Is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, your baby may be laying low in your pelvis causing pressure. I remember that....sniff sniff :)
    Anonymous

• if it is in the front of your pelvis it is the ligaments, with my last pregnancy mine was so bad when i would wake up that i couldn't hardly move, it is like it go so stiff or something and it hurt sooo bad, but it is normal.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 11:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes it's normal. Your pelvic muscles and ligaments are loosing up in preparation for labor.
    Anonymous

• omg girl it gets so much worse!! lol i have to have my SO like PICK my legs up and move them for me sometimes lol and yes its worse at night.. idk why i assume its because we are relaxed for so long... but be careful you wouldnt want to strain those little muscles down there. :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2009