Will Tucks pads soothe burning from diarrhea & if not what will help? adult content

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Health

• They might! Try! Witch hazel too.

Answer by staciandababy at 1:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• i dunno. all i know is...Destin burns like hell, dont use it! the last bout of diarrhea i had, used it, and about threw up from the pain. i wont put it on my baby anymore either.

Answer by okmanders at 1:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Thanks for the tip, okmanders!

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Wiping with baby wipes (especially the soothing, moisturizing ones for sensitive skin).

Answer by winterglow at 5:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Nooo they won't. Warm bath sitting "criss cross applesauce" is what I do when that happens. I feel for you.

Answer by idareyou at 8:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yogurt will help a lot. Make sure it isn't sugared

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Back in the olden days.... Crisco was your best friend. LOL! Just don't use it to cook with anymore.....

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I hear that the witch hazel pads they give you when you give birth are good for burns cut sores ouchies of all sorts so it is worth a try plus I mean they have been down there before so you know it wont cause any problems. Also They have immodium over the counter diarrhea meds to help and eat lots of dairy products!

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 12:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• My drs gave me a tube of cream after I had the baby and it's the best stuff ever. It has a pain relief agent in it, love it for my butt after I've had the poops. It's called dibucaine.

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2013