No matter where you get your news source, do you believe what the meda tells you?

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 2:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. It automatically becomes the truth when I hear it on Tv.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Without question? Never. A pinch of skepticism is a healthy thing.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Do you believe the Pentagon or the Government is behind a lot of the news stories?
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• no I do not believe every thing I hear.
    I dont believe they are or are not, with out poof I take things with a grain of salt
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• " Pentagon or the Government is behind a lot of the news stories..."OP
    Aren't they one and the same? I ALWAYS believe what my beloved govt says!! What you don't??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I'm having doubts Michigan...I'm having doubts.
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I don't believe the mainstream media nor anything that comes out of the mouth of a politician.  Any media on the side I sift through and Leary about unless they have info that backs up what they are saying, then I will consider it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Paxy posted a question about "Who said this.....
    "If those are my choices I'm going with something battery operated... alone in my room!!! LOL"
    Well for shit and giggles I Googled it and the first search was ...."Transcript: President Obama's Convention Speech : NPR" ....so I understand your doubt OP..... ":)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I don't believe anything without question that I read on the Internet or hear on the TV or radio. But I also have a hard time believing that the government is behind a lot of the news stories. Some of them probably, but I wouldn't say a lot.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I believe the media, itself, sensationalizes and jumps to air stories before all of the facts are in. As far as the Gov goes, I believe that in many cases, they can not tell the public the entire story, due to national security reasons.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2013