What helps to shrink up the baby belly bulge?

Hey all...I am wondering what more I can do to help my tummy deflate. I had my babe in Aug and lost all the pregnancy weight by my 6 wk appt. I had to change my diet and eliminate dairy since I BF and she has an allergy to milk. I felt like I was still losing weight up until a month ago and then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror...I still look prego! I have the appetite of a horse and I'm mostly active...I could be more..maybe I just answered my own question, lol. What are some good exercises for the problem area? Will I always feel like I still look pregnant?

Thanks!!

newmom1978

Asked by newmom1978 at 7:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Liposuction.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• a belly wrap like the belly bandit
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Keep nursing as long as possible eat right and try to stick to water. Also exercise
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 10:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yes, fll is correct. You can do all you want, but that skin won't go anywhere. It's not muscle, you cannot tone it. It's skin. Like the people that are heavy and lose weight, it's always there... just looks like extra skin.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• You can strengthen the muscles with sit-ups, but your belly will probably never look the same as it did before you had your baby.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2013