what do you think of this idea of potty training lol?

My baby boy is only 6 months right now. But I notice how much babies mock things that they see their parents do. Sooo, what do you think of letting the baby watch his daddy pee pee? I'm thinking that if he seen this all the time that he might understand it more by the time he learns to potty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, you are committing to teaching him to pee standing up from the start. Messy. There is no reason he can't watch you pee and learn to go sitting down until he ASKS to go standing up.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I think at 6 months old he might just feel like he's watching a lawn sprinkler. lol
    Anonymous

• Can't hurt. I say go for it. We started taking her to the potty before she was a year. Not seriously potty training her but letting her get the idea. My mother tells me I was potty trained before I was a year and my brother shortly after a year so, who knows, you might get lucky!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I didn't think of that kaycee. thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009