Is there something you should be doing?

I am horrible about getting stuff done lately. Cafemom distracts me lol. I need to wash bottles, unpack some boxes (we just moved), vacuum would be good too, do laundry, and write out valentines. Am I doing it? Nope....I'm stuck in my computer chair. Can you motivate me?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 11:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lame!!! You should also be emailing me at work!! LOL.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 10:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• nope, sorry- if i have to suffer from what you just described then you do too!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Uh, Yea..lol and CafeMom has been known to interfere.
    Anonymous

• I need sleep.....lol

Have you ever watched the show on BBC channel...."How Clean Is Your House"

I watch one 30 minute episode and jump right to it.....some people live in true fifth.....blahhhh...

Maybe youtube has one....go look.
    Anonymous

• Wish I could but I'm suppose to be cleaning house for my church youth get together tomorrow and right now I have no kids and no excuse to not be doing anything!
    mommybearthree

Answer by mommybearthree at 11:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Sleep...Sorry same boat...no paddles....just a chair and computer. And not sending out an SOS either. As Scarlet says tomorrow is another day. (For housework!)
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I so wish I was in a position to motivate you, but I'm just like you. There are sooo many things I should be doing and sleep is one of them, but I'm at this damn computer instead.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• GULITY! lol And playing Call of Duty on the 360 haha
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 12:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• There is a bolt underneath your computer chair. Have your husband unscrew the bolt and your butt will be free to get up from the chair....LOL.
    Also, you can tell your husband that you need intervention and want to go cold turkey - at least for one day. Have him pull the plug on the computer and take your keyboard and mouse away from you.
    You will be in shock and go through the jitters, but it will pass and you will be able to refocus on the world around you again.
    My thoughts are with you as I continue on with these questions here at CafeMom.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 AM on Feb. 14, 2009