What do bears,puppies and babies have to do with toilet paper anyway?

laughingWhy the association with cute things,and something you use to wipe your ass?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Because if they showed you what it really goes with nobody would watch.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Ha Ha... I always laugh at the bear one. I've never seen a bear with pieces of TP on his ass.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I think for bears, the old saying, 'Do bears shit in the woods' brings the association of going to the bathroom.

Babies have delicate skin, so are associated with needing something soft.

No idea on the puppies, but it's probably to appeal to kids in the grocery stores with their moms.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Because it works! Remember the little old ladies who used to sitaround in their sewing circle... sewing toilet paper! Thats why I still use Quilted Northern!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Because we humans like cute things and it sells better than a stupid woman pursing her lips when she talks about the "bathroom"
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Really! I totally agree. Funny you posted this because just this morning I got annoyed when a cartoon bear pointed out his TP could keep my family's underwear cleaner. YUCK!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I seriously can't stand the bears wiping their butts in the forest ads. Especially the one where pieces of TP get stuck to one of the bears' butt.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Puppies are cuddly, and we want something cuddly on our butts I guess.

I buy the puppy kind of paper.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• My puppy tears up toilet paper into like a million and half peices and I have to pick them all up sadlydly I dont now where he finds it lol. I just cant wait till my son starts doing it lol.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 11:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2013