Anyone eat hot wings? Buffalo chicken?

I love, love, LOVE them but they kill my stomach afterwards...Do they do that to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Buffalo Wings...HOTT ONES lol....They dont really bother my tummy though..Try drinking some milk afterwards, it help neutralize your stomach...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I love wings too!!! The spicier the better..I swear i could join those wing eating competition and win but the spice does get to me after a while
    Anonymous

• haha love wings, but dont do spicy..i like the honey garlic ones! im a wimp..i know!! we havea restaurant where i live called wings..they have tons of different flavours..and me and some friends went there once, and my friend ordered the hottest/spiciest wings they made..he had to sighn a consent form, in case anything happened..lol..it was hilarious watching him eat them...his eyes were watering his nose was dripping..HAHAH it was awesome!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• alexis where do you live?! I want some of those wings! lol omg I love love spicy buffalo wings.. the hotter the better! yummmmmm makes me hungry thinking about it!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• yeah i love hot wings :D mmm.ate them 3 times this week actually lol. i get really bad heartburn and gas lol so i take the tums quick dissolves right afterwards and it usally fixes the problem. of course till like a day or two later when the ring of fire happens lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009